Artemis, our 7-month-old Pitbull loves her new Taste of the Wild “High Prairie” dog food. She dances around in a circle of happiness whenever it is feeding time.
The High Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison, and probably the company’s other formulas, appear to be very good foods and I would recommend them, especially if you are looking for good grain-free food at a reasonable price.
Artemis is now weened off of the Puppy Chow. Finally, grain-free dog food that does not contain impurities or unneeded chemicals. The top 5 ingredients include Buffalo, lamb meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, and peas.
Check out these other quality dog treats.
Taste of the Wild Key Benefits
- A grain-free recipe made with real buffalo as the first ingredient followed by other real protein-rich ingredients including bison, roasted venison and beef for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- The nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with a proprietary K9 strain probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Suffice it to say, I am thrilled with this product but do not dive deep into the product. There are plenty of online resources to utilize to further an inquiry. Instead of copying their information below are a couple of websites that offer reviews of many different kinds of dog food.
These two places have a good in-depth review: https://www.dognutrition.com/