‘Tis the season for joy, love, and spoiling those you care about most. As exciting as the season may be, there are many out there who may find the change of seasons and influx of family members to be a bit much.
Regardless of where you land on the holiday stress spectrum, anyone can celebrate with a little bit of CBD. CBD drinks are an excellent way to unwind during the holidays. Let’s take a look at a delicious CBD-infused drink that will help you navigate the 2019 holiday season and set you up for an even better 2020!
This recipe takes traditional hot cocoa and turns it up a notch. We add in some spices and orange CBD Tincture to the mix. Together, they blend with the hot cocoa to create a CBD beverage that makes us feel like we’re keeping warm by a chimney fire.
Ho! Ho! Ho! CBD Cocoa!
There’s something special about hot cocoa that helps soften the harsh chill that comes with winter winds. Now, take the heat up even more with Ho! Ho! Ho! CBD Cocoa! This CBD-infused drink is an ideal way to relax!
- 2 cups milk (or almond milk).
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg.
- 2 oz chocolate chips (we suggest dark chocolate, but milk chocolate will work).
- 2 T of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Dropper of Joy Organics Orange CBD Tincture.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- Mini marshmallows.
- Pour the milk into a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the cinnamon stick, nutmeg, and star anise. If you are making this CBD recipe for children, you may want to leave out the star anise. The flavor may be a bit overpowering for their taste buds.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then lower it to a simmer for ten minutes.
- Strain the milk into a measuring cup and then pour it back into the saucepan.
- Add in the chocolate chips and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Whisk continuously until the ingredients are well-integrated.
- Bring this mixture to a slow boil, then take it off the heat.
- Pour into two mugs.
- Add a dropper full of Joy Organics CBD Tincture to each of these CBD-infused drinks.
- Stir with a cinnamon stick and top off with mini marshmallows.
Get your tincture here: