Do you try to brush your dog’s teeth to try and prevent dog dental disease or because it has bad breath? It’s not easy, their teeth are pointy!
Veterinarians believe in brushing every day but it’s a tough chore to brush your dog’s teeth every day. Two reasons I don’t do it comes to mind right away! 1) lack of time and 2) the dog won’t tolerate it. It can be a real pain to brush your dogs teeth!
According to the American Kennel Club, oral hygiene is just as important for dogs as it is for humans. Poor oral hygiene can lead to serious life-threatening conditions including kidney, liver, and heart muscle damage.
Dog dental disease is a serious problem in America’s dogs, and in cats too. According to the American Veterinary Medical Association, at three years of age, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats have some form of oral disease.
“Denta Sure” from Natural Wonder Pets is an effective combination of powerful natural ingredients, including grapefruit seed extract, grape seed extract, propolis extract, and pure, natural stevia to protect against harmful bacteria. There NO ALCOHOL! Try the ALL NATURAL Denta-Sure from Natural Wonder Pets today. Click Here!
We have found flavorful dental dog treats are another easy way to help maintain good doggie dental hygiene. They are nice and chewy, help freshen breath and some have ridges to help reduce plaque build-up on our dog’s teeth.
It sure is easy to give our dog’s a treat! They love treats and now we can give them fresher breath and less tarter.
Dog Dental Disease
Dental health is as important for dogs as it is for us humans! We are a family without time in the day for brushing the dog’s teeth. Imaging having multiple dogs -what a chore.
Introducing Whimzees! A Whimzee a day keeps the dentist away. They are made of natural vegetables with no added chemicals, wheat, gluten or meat byproducts.
- Long-lasting treat is designed to keep your pup busy chewing!
- Effective in helping to remove plaque, tartar and bad breath while also satisfying that natural urge to chew.
- One month supply! Feed your dog one a day to support healthy teeth, breath and gums.
- Limited ingredient chews are gluten-free, grain-free, GMO-free and have no articifial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Uniquely-shaped chews are crafted with grooves to help clean the smaller spaces between dogs’ teeth, and ridges to help ensure proper blood flow through the gums.
Whimzees dog treats make it easy!
- Get my What Can Dogs Eat Poster for Free by Signing Up for My Newsletter.
- Suitable for framing!
- Be the first to know when dog products go on sale.
- Daily News Headlines related to owning a pet.
- Notice of new stories added to “Jupe’s Journal.”
- [rainmaker_form id=”4432″]
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information. Visitors who sign up for the Newsletter are asked for their their name and email address. This information will never be shared!
- News for Pet Owners
- Articles and stories contributed by writers from around the world! Updated with new stories every day!
Originally posted on September 25, 2020 @ 1:32 am