Do you find it hard to get a good photo of your dog? You are not alone!
There are some proven methods of obtaining a great candid photo of your dog. Try one of these simple ideas the next time cuteness calls!
- Get down on your dog’s level. You could say the below photo was just being in the right place at the right time but I down on the ground and called him towards me.
- Consider Your Pet’s Personality. Before you start photographing your pet ask yourself “what sets Pooch apart from other animals?” Try getting a photo of your doing something fun.
A Great Picture of Your Dog
- Get in Close. Close up shots are a great way of capturing your dog’s emotion which almost always translates into a good photo.
- Hold a small squeaky toy alongside your camera. “Squeak” to make your puppy look and snap away. I actually learned of this idea from our Vet who photos all of their new patients. It works every time!
- Get in on the action. A little more challenging but with some forethought can produce rewarding results.
- Automate” the photo-taking! No, seriously. Check out this new gadget:
Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera and 2-Way Audio, Designed for Dogs, Compatible with Alexa (As Seen On Ellen).
Check out the awesome features of this pet camera. Your dog never looked so good!
- 1080p Full HD Camera & Night Vision: Livestream video to monitor your pet on your phone with a 160-degree wide-angle view, day & night.
- 2-Way Audio & BARKING ALERT: Furbo’s BARKING SENSOR detects when your dog is barking. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know what’s going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch.
- Easy 3-Step Setup: 1) plug into a power outlet using its USB cord 2) download the Furbo app 3) connect to your home wifi.
- Stable internet connection & Wifi signal are recommended for the best performance.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or LinkedIn. Check out our treats
and supplies for all types
of pets! Our Doggone
Daily Newsletter is filled with
articles and stories contributed by writers from around the world!
Originally posted on January 25, 2020 @ 6:37 am