Start making memories with these warm weather, fun and unforgettable, summer activities to enjoy with your best bud.
Kick off your summer activities by sharing good times with your dog.
1. Run through the sprinklers. This time-honored summer tradition never gets old.
2. Go for a dip. Pool, lake, beach—wherever you go to cool off, bring your dog along! Just remember to keep canine swimming safety in mind.
3. Catch a drive-in movie. Fill the back of the car with pillows and blankets to enjoy a good dog snuggle with your open-air flicks.
4. Fly a kite. The exuberant running needed to get your kite in the air is exactly what your energetic dog has been waiting for all year. Sounds like fun let’s give it a try!
5. Chase bubbles. Your pet pal will love to chase the shiny orbs and marvel as they disappear.
6. Teach your dog to skateboard. This may take some doing, but the end results will be beyond cute and meme-worthy.
7. Star gaze. Pack up a blanket, some post-dinner refreshments and your best bud to enjoy a picnic in the cool evening air, taking in the splendor of the night skies.
Check it out. Go-Pet-Friendly has a list of campgrounds with perfect dark skies for star gazing.
Originally Published 10-JUN-2021